The Journal does not have any article submission charges.
A. Paper Submission
The International Journal of Informatics Electrical and Electronics Engineering (JIEEE) is published two times a year. All the selected papers are published online.
1) Manuscripts are required to be submitted to Online Submission. Please submit the Manuscript in English as MS Word file (.doc or .docx) along with the copy right form, in the following format:
2) Submission of a manuscript to JIEEE does not indicate that the paper is considered for publications, it will be published only after final acceptance.
3) Manuscripts will be published in the Journal after the review process.
4) The submission to JIEEE reflects that the paper is not under consideration with other journal for publication. They must not be published in partially or completely in any other journal by the author.
5) On the acceptance of paper, the authors are assumed to surrender copyrights of the paper over to JIEEE. If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must obtain prior permission for the same from the owner of copyright.
6) All the papers are refereed and acknowledged. Once accepted they will not be returned.
7) If any of the authors requires copy of the paper, they can download it from JIEEE site.
8) Paper is required to be submitted in the precise format only.
9) Authors may suggest two reviewers. Please provide the name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, and fields of interest of suggested reviewers except from the list of JIEEE reviewers. But the right of final selection of the reviewer will be with JIEEE.
Formats and Style
In the manuscript, the text should be arranged in the following order: Title, Authors, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Body Text, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgements and References. The guidelines for preparing manuscript for JIEEE Journal are mentioned in the template. The file of your paper will be formatted further by editorial team. Do not cite references in the abstract. Minimum 5 keywords are mandatory. Keywords should closely reflect the topic and should optimally characterize the paper. Use about four key words or phrases in alphabetical order, separated by commas.