Special Issue proposals are welcome at any time during the year, and Proposals should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, and they are subject to approval by the journal's Editorial Board. A proposal should not exceed 1-2 pages.
Proposals for Special Issues should be submitted by the Lead Guest Editor of the Special Issue and should include the following:
- The name of the journal for which the Special Issue is intended
- A suggested title for the Special Issue (should not exceed 12 words)
- Proposed Aims and Scope, overview of the Special Issue, intended focus and a list of the topics to be covered
- A list of Guest Editors who will join the Lead Guest Editor in managing the Special Issue, including their names, emails, affiliations, and a short biography (one paragraph) of each of the Guest Editors
A proposed timeline and schedule which includes:
- (a) Deadline for submission (4 months from the initial Call-for-Papers)
- (b) First round of review (2 months after submission deadline)
- (c) Tentative publication date (2 months after the first round of review)
All proposals are subject to approval by the journal following a discussion of the proposed Special Issue among the journal's Editorial Board. If approved, a Call-for-Papers for the Special Issue will be issued and posted online.